Competition is now closed.
Winners @ourevergreensrenovation & @rowlyninteriors.
How to enter:
To celebrate the Great British Summer we’re looking for the ultimate in staycation style.
Have you transformed your home into a mini oasis with our wallpapers and paints?
Maybe your bathroom resembles a relaxing spa retreat, your bedroom has the elegance of a boutique hotel suite or your little rascals bedroom is a camping den! However you’re styling your summer interiors we want to see your postcards (or pics) of summer!
To be in with the chance of winning £100 Voucher to spend on our Wallpaper simply follow the steps below.
A winner will be selected from Facebook and Instagram - 2 chances to win!
Entry requirements for Facebook:
Entry requirements for Instagram:
Post your Staycation photo on your feed
The best shot will be selected as the winner and will be announced on 31st July.
1. The promoter is: I Love Wallpaper Ltd (company no. 03653986) whose registered office is at I Love Wallpaper, Oakesway Hartlepool, TS24 0RE.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom except employees of Wallpaper Warehouse and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisations or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. But you must have wallpaper from us up in the image.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
6. The Promotion is open to anyone aged 18 or over.
7. All steps outlined on the competition post must be followed for an entry to be included in the prize draw- see “How to Enter” above for details and links for entering the prize draw.
8. Closing date for entry will be 00:00 30/07/20. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. By entering this competition and posting a picture with the hashtag #ILWstaycation, you are giving the promoter permission to post that picture on I Love Wallpaper’s communication networks, giving credit.
11. The prize is as stated above and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12. Use of an automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification.
13. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
15. Winners will be chosen:
i. On 31st July 2020 by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the Promoter. The winning image will be selected based on the best shot. The announcement will be made on the Facebook page and Instagram stories for @ilovewallpaper.co.uk.
ii. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Instagram and Facebook within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
iii. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
iv. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
v. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.